Social Media Coordinator
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
Hero Packaging is searching for a Casual Social Media and Digital Marketing Hero to be a part of our fast-growing business which provides packaging to online retail in Australia and Internationally. Starting immediately, you will have the chance to take ownership of the Marketing for our online store and interact with a very engaged social audience!
We are looking for someone to work 10-15 hours a week. It is a flexible role and can be structured around uni/tafe/kids. Located in Pymble.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Creating content and updating Facebook and Instagram
- Developing relationships with our customers through social media.
- Research current and upcoming packaging trends and events.
- Doing photoshoots for products and also for BTS content.
- Editing photos and videos to create Facebook ads and website banners.
- Making recommendations for new content ideas.
- Studied (or currently studying) a business or marketing / communications course, or currently have experience running your own blog/social media
- A love for social media. Follow us and have knowledge about our IG and Facebook
- Ability to photograph with a DSLR
- Ability to use photography editing apps on IPHONE or ANDROID
- Experience developing social media campaigns
- Basic experience in Photoshop
- Ability to show initiative and be able to work autonomously. We have a very small team so this is important!
Our Offer to you:
Weekly Payment + superannuation
Learning opportunity in a fun and fast-paced startup.
Working closely with the owners of the business.
If this sounds like you then please send us your resume!
- Contact Name: Vik
- Contact Email: [email protected]