Social & Fashion Content Manager
Posted 17 Sep 2020
Closes 17 Oct 2020
Love social media and content? Live for fashion? Want to work for Australia’s largest social media fashion brand?
Showpo is on the lookout for a creative and strategic storyteller with experience leading content strategy, planning and execution across all social media platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a fashion content strategy that reinforces our brand, values, product and showcases compelling Showpo stories to a global audience of millions.
As our Social and Fashion Content Manager, you will embrace big challenges, thrive in a fast paced environment, and love experimenting with new ideas. You’ll live for social, fashion and cultural trends and are known for your creativity when it comes to fashion, engaging content, emerging social conversations and leveraging pop culture.
As a storyteller, you constantly think of new ways to engage communities and can create strategic social media content and campaigns to engage followers and create conversation for our brand to build brand awareness and affinity. You have a list of talent, producers and collaborators that you have worked with in the past, that can assist you with your success.
- Develop and deliver the strategic content strategy to grow our social channels, trend, engage our audiences and communicate our brand and product messages
- Ideate, plan and execute content concepts and outputs, working close with the marketing team to understand areas of focus and delivering content against this
- Prepare storyboards, be able to communicate your concepts, pulling everything together in a thought-out piece of content that works toward the marketing goals.
- Coordinate production of still and video content with a focus on engagement
- Act as the custodian of the brand and creative guidelines for content across all social channels, ensuring we establish a strong tone of voice.
- Lead the development of an ongoing content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant content across our channels, with a key focus on video, Tik Tok and Insta Stories
- Sourcing and delivering content with talent to feature on social channels
- Supporting social media team to source and leverage pop culture and trend content
- Identifying and building relationships with publishers, agents, labels, editors and other talent for content opportunities
- Support with amplifying our content through creator partnerships that align with our brand values
- Source and manage the right team of specialists and creators to produce high end, impactful, and engaging work.
- Work with the digital and social manager to understand performance of content
- Continually monitor and present social media and content trends and the competitive landscape, sharing learnings with the marketing team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years experience in content strategy and execution with a fashion media publisher or global fashion youth brand.
- A creative and strategic thinker, yet also with hands-on experience creating content for brands with a focus on video.
- A love for video content, backed by a portfolio of content that inspires, educates and entertains.
- Demonstrated understanding of the role content plays in the wider marketing mix.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and audiences, and how best to leverage them
- Proven results at growing a brand, social channels and engagement through content.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities – whilst delivering quality and timely content at speed.
- Technically strong in social media photography, video capture and editing
- Experience in social media apps for capture and editing
- Experience styling and shooting fashion product for social
- Up to date with global fashion trends, street style, and culture.
- Solution-focused, and can work in an ever-changing retail environment, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Flexible, practical, strategic, tenacious, and most importantly take accountability of deliverables and content outcomes.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume, along with the relevant parts of your portfolio showing your content in fashion as part of your application.