Posted 28 Sep 2021
Closes 28 Oct 2021
Primarily the position crosses all areas of front-end development with a specific focus on implementing robust and responsive HTML and CSS web components which are tailored to the CMS solution, as well as Shopify website builds and customisation. The aim is to deliver an easy to use solution for clients that meet their requirements and exceeds their expectations. Immediate start.
- Using HTML and CSS to convert design mock-ups into responsive web pages.
- Prepare web pages for CMS integration.
- Develop C# Razor views which generate clean and semantic HTML and CSS pages.
- Design CMS Datatypes and Requirements from client briefs.
- Use CSS3 Transitions and animations to add something special to web pages.
Must Have Skills:
- HTML5 templating that correlates directly to a mock
- CSS3 (Construct complex, responsive layouts using CSS in an efficient, readable manner)
- General understanding of SASS syntax
- Good at self-time management
- Ability to work within a team and receive feedback
- Good Collaborator
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Liquid syntax for creating custom Shopify themes
- Experience with custom WordPress themes and PHP
- Razor knowledge
- Bootstrap 3 & 4, jQuery
- Umbraco knowledge is an advantage
- Git Version Control
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced and energetic environment, with future opportunities for career development at Expose Media. Please include your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio in the cover letter when emailing email@example.com.
About Expose Media
Expose Media is a digital-led creative agency based in Brisbane. Our client list spans across ASX companies, government agencies, not-for-profit organisations, SME’s and start-ups in Australia and overseas. Our team is made up of innovators who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.