SEO & Content Manager
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 13 Nov 2021
- Work with the Head of Product & Business Operations to drive the development of SEO and Content products, including positioning (including point of differentiation), justification, viable commercial modelling, required collateral, best practice, processes, reporting, etc.; Manage the continued development and evolution of these product(s) in market, ensuring that they remain relevant and on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic activation plan and best practice implementation rollout plan for these products. Contribute to cultivating any collateral required to activate these product(s) both within the business and the wider market
- Assist with product planning and roadmap development.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining Yango’s partner/technology relationships in the SEO and Content space – ensuring relevant information, upskilling and onboarding of partners/technologies is delivered on to the wider team, into updated collateral/credentials, and through to clients on a regular basis.
- Assist with the regular assessment of the partner/technology relationships used across the business and ensuring that these are still viable in market, assist with exploring new opportunities in market to advance the Yango SEO and Content stack and the business. Work collaboratively with these partners to develop positive outcomes.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training programs and collateral to upskill the client streams.
- Contribute to the development of case studies and industry award entries for successful client campaigns.
- Manage the creation and execution of SEO and Content marketing campaigns – including auditing of existing activity, creation of strategies and project plans based off findings, delivery and execution of strategies and projects in line with plans, ongoing reporting. and communication with all stakeholders. Ensure that work is delivered consistently and to the highest standard.
- Check out our website for full JD details https://yango.com.au/work-with-us/