Senior Talent Booker
Posted 28 Apr 2021
Closes 28 May 2021
– Do you have an innate passion for social media?
– Do you have talent booker experience?
– Do you have a degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Media?
– Can you give 250% and nothing less?
– Are you passionate about closing a deal?
– Are you RESULTS driven and totally ORGANIZED?
The Ministry of Talent (MOT) are searching for a go- getter Senior Talent Booker, with an interest in fashion, media, entertainment, trending brands and digital media.
About the company:
THE MINISTRY OF TALENT is a creative hub like no other. Representing Australia’s leading creatives, bloggers and social media influencers, THE MINISTRY OF TALENT is at the forefront of talent management in the digital age. With a diverse offering of world class social media identities in the food, lifestyle, fashion, beauty and parenting space in addition to our incredible creative talent offering, THE MINISTRY OF TALENT is a hotbed of exciting talent and innovative collaborations. THE MINISTRY OF TALENT invents unrivalled, unique concepts – it doesn’t anticipate what will happen in the future, it creates the future, making sure its talent and clients are the most talked about.
Must be passionate for SALES & initiate LEADS:
– Need to be HIGHLY personable with the ability to build interpersonal relationships with talent and client.
– Need to have the ability to scout new work and sell talent daily.
– An ability to think creatively and outside of the box in order to secure deals.
About the role:
- Management of talent quotes to prospective clients, same day.
- Follow up quotes regularly, never letting a lead go cold – the aim is to close.
- Scouting potential new talent for MINISTRY OF TALENT – Regularly trawling blogs, Instagram accounts.
- Being up to date and in the KNOW of the blogger revolution. Do you know who is HOT?
- Management of talent product, deliveries and goods coming in for booked jobs.
- Individual Talent management, inclusive of PR & calendar management.
- HIGHLY ORGANISED with a great attention to detail.
- Requires excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be able to drive.
- Have 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Interested in fashion, events, media and social media
- Great written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
If you think that you have got what it takes to work, grow and thrive in an exciting environment where no two days are the same then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! Salary negotiable.
- Contact Name: Roxy Jacenko
- Contact Email: email@example.com