SENIOR PUBLICIST - LIFESTYLE/WELLBEING/BEAUTY
Posted 4 Oct 2019
Closes 3 Nov 2019
Sweaty Betty PR is seeking a talented Publicist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working across lifestyle, wellbeing and beauty accounts to join the agency.
The successful candidate will be switched-on and efficient with a solid understanding and appreciation for creative communications, teamwork & deadlines. You must thrive under pressure and have an organised approach to juggling multiple tasks at once.
· Managing the publicity across your portfolio of lifestyle, wellbeing and beauty accounts
· Day-to-day account responsibilities including reporting to client & company director, dispatch of media kits and press samples, brainstorming innovative ideas and media kits to leverage brand awareness and create talkability.
· Monitoring, tracking & reporting editorial & social media coverage for your clients.
· All aspects of media liaison daily – across print, online, television and radio.
· Managing & coming up with concepts, events, and creative campaigns across your client portfolio & having the consistent desire to look for the next BIG media story.
· Assisting across a range of high profile events / activation’s and having a team player mentality that goes beyond just your brands and sees you having the desire to put your hand up and be involved wherever required in the business.
– 3 years’ experience in a Publicist role.
– An exceptional contact book of key media across Australia.
– Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
– The ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and personable under pressure.
– The ability to understand and manage client social media accounts if required. As well as be an avid user of these mediums.
– Positivity and enthusiasm about achieving and exceeding goals.
This role presents an incredible opportunity to be a part of Australia’s fastest growing PR agency, with various other agencies under its umbrella – Social Union, 18Communications & The Ministry of Talent.
Excellent Remuneration Package.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL –
CV and Cover Letter to Roxy Jacenko: [email protected]
- Contact Name: Roxy Jacenko
- Contact Email: [email protected]