Posted 26 Sep 2019
Closes 26 Oct 2019
Animation, September 2019
Jumbla is Australia’s largest short-form animation studio and we’re looking for a Rockstar Senior Producer to join our organised chaos of creators, illusionists, trailblazers and noisemakers to help make the impossible possible for our beloved clients.
- Fun, exciting, young, rapidly growing company
- Monthly team events and yearly parties
- Non-corporate environment with ping pong, pool, foosball (all of the table sports) and beer!
- Innovative reward and recognition program
- We place a premium on career development and growth opportunities with training programs, coaching and mentoring as part of the package
- Also jaffles
Ever wondered what it would be like to hold a real-life baby unicorn?
Take a sec…….
Close your eyes……..
How does it make you feel? Excited? Happy? Curious?
That’s how we want our people to feel when they come to work every day and how we want our clients to feel with every brief we work on.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone with experience in account management or sales role (maybe you’re from agency land and tired of the long hours & unrealistic expectations) who might be looking for a bit of a change of pace and incorporate those skills into the exciting industry of animation. We’ll teach you the rest!
The core of the role is to develop long-term, large scale partnerships with our clients and collaborate with our team to produce innovative projects that we’re proud of!
The role includes all aspects of the production process from the initial client interaction, quoting and pitch, coordinating briefings, scheduling, planning, capturing client feedback and successful project delivery.
Who you are
- 5+ years in Account Management/Production/Executive producing
- Agency experience
- Fun & energetic personality who inspires others
- Driven & ambitious leader
- Excellent communicator who oozes confidence
- Demonstrated excellence in working towards goals and targets
- Fast paced (Plate spinning experience would be ideal!)
- Quick learner with confidence to get sh*t done
- Thinks animation is cool (Industry experience is a bonus but not necessary)
Who you ain’t
- Someone who stays in their lane and plays it safe
- Someone who didn’t read this job ad properly and just hit apply (you lazy)
- Lacking in relevant experience (sorry this one’s not for you, but keep your eye out!)
- Someone who don’t communicate no good
This is how we approach every day, every brief and every project.
Happy is the prelude for all great adventures. The nervousness of the unknown, but the motivation and excitement to accomplish something great.
Keyframe of mind
It’s the mindset of respecting what collaboration involves; of not being afraid to ask questions so we can achieve greatness. Of taking the time to produce innovative projects we’re proud of.
Animation X breaks new ground with a trailblazing vision, embracing curiosity, experimentation and heart. Take the road less travelled.
We’re proud to tell the world about the awesome sh*we’ve done, but we share this in a low-key, understated fashion.
If you’ve read this far you must be keen, go check out our instagram @jumbla and see all of the fun crazy stuff we do!
Also maybe apply for the job?
We’re looking to hire immediately. Please send your CV + cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Producer’ in the subject line.
NB: No agencies. We can only accept applicants with rights to work in Australia.
- Contact Name: Steven Bradshaw
- Contact Email: [email protected]