Senior photographer / Retoucher
Posted 27 Dec 2020
Closes 26 Jan 2021
Images That Sell is a market leader in producing visual content for fashion and lifestyle brands.
We specialise in everything from eCommerce photography to stills and motion content, which our clients use as sales assets and also to advertise their brands in various digital spaces.
Based in the suburb of Rosbery, Sydney we have an exciting opportunity for a senior photographer to join our company.
We are looking for a solid and reliable all rounder who can apply themselves to the varied assignments the studio is commissioned to shoot by our amazing clients.
In this role it is crucial that you have excellent interpersonal skills and you are able to be a team player who can be adaptable and think independently to bring the most out of the assigned briefs.
As well as the required experience below, a high level understanding of Photoshop and CaptureOne is essential. You must also have a sound knowledge of the Canon cameras and the Mac operating system.
If you are passionate about studio photography and would love to be part of a dynamic team who share your enthusiasm, we have the job for you.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8:30am through to 5:30pm. Ongoing training and development is provided by our team of leading industry professionals.
As a photographer you will:
- Shoot studio fashion model imagery for content and eCommerce requirements.
- Shoot studio product imagery a wide range of fashion and lifestyle products for creative and online use, including ghost mannequin, hanging flat-lay, traditional flat-lay, creative flat-lay and stop-motion.
- Be able to work closely with the studio producers, retouchers and stylists to ensure the quality and consistency of photography while managing to meet key deadlines.
- Shoot to brief and according to different brands styles and guidelines.
- Maintain a clean studio environment and assist in organising and maintaining order in prop storage areas.
- Maintain all photography equipment and support materials, checking light setup, storing and accounting for equipment.
- Retouching and editing clients images. We feel it’s essential you get a break form shooting five days a week.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal service skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and liaise confidently with various departments
- Able to work effectively with others as well as independently
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn and develop, to learn new processes and programs quickly
- Ability to solve problems
- Positive and outgoing attitude and a team player
- Adapt to and embrace change
- A creative approach to idea generation and problem solving
- Experience using Wacom tablet
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established eCommerce organisations, please apply now.
We are hoping to fill the role starting 7th of January 2021
Applications close 10th of February 2021 or sooner if the role fills.
Salary on application (depending on experience), we can offer a competitive salary, a creative work environment and ongoing training and development.
You must be an Australian resident and have the correct Visa to work in Australia.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photography: 3 years shoot product photography (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 years shoot product photography (Preferred)