Senior Performance Executive - Havas Media
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
SENIOR PERFORMANCE EXECUTIVE
Here’s your chance to join Havas Media Australia.
The Senior Performance Executive would be responsible for leading and driving forward SEM strategies across top tier clients that sit under the Havas Media brand. You would be accountable for creating and implementing strategies across all the core paid media channels including Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Lead Gen, whilst working closely with the Programmatic and Social teams.
As a senior member of our team, you will be tasked with mentoring executives along with leading and driving client strategies.
Good communication skills, understanding a Clients business are all critical elements to deliver success in this role.
The ideal Senior Performance Executive is diligent, highly organised individual that can adhere to deadlines and effectively support the Performance Manager on all clients’ requests/tasks.
Must have attributes:
- An experienced and exceptionally talented individual, you will be passionate about digital media
- At least three years’ experience within digital media with a track record of leadership
- Exceptionally strong mentoring experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, performance media and biddable landscape, suppliers and technology
- Proven experience in running complex and effective performance media and branding campaigns, which exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to present your strategic recommendations to external and internal clients
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse and draw conclusions from data and comfortable presenting quantitative information in a client context
- Eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing business framework
- Effective written communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of syndicated research tools
- Familiarity with third-party companies (Google, Bing, SA360 etc)
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office packages
- Passionate about biddable media, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Passion for excellence
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, beliefs and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us. We look forward to meeting you.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: [email protected]