Senior Creative Producer
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
We are on the search for a Senior Creative Producer to impeccably execute video campaigns.
Working alongside a Project Manager, you will manage all video components of integrated campaigns from concept to delivery. You must be able to work autonomously and have a wealth of experience working with a range of budgets and crew sizes.
We are looking for someone who has experience writing short-form comedic scripts, preferably in a digital format and experience producing podcasts will be looked upon favourably.
What does this look like day to day?
- Working closely with our Head of Video and Creative Director on both creative and technical video solutions
- Brainstorming creative ideas for video
- Understanding client objectives and translating these to the Pedestrian tone
- Constructing Video Treatments and storyboards
- Creating and managing budgets
- Creating and managing call sheets
- Sourcing talent, locations, catering for shoots
- Liaise and negotiate with talent and management
- Leading on-set shoots
- Working closely with editors to construct story-lines
- Impeccably managing clients and responding to all of their video-based questions
- Being self-motivated, passionate and inspired
6+ years in the industry required. The role is based in Sydney at our Surry Hills HQ.