Senior Content Creator / Graphic Designer
Posted 20 May 2020
Closes 19 Jun 2020
Australian jewellery brand SARAH & SEBASTIAN is searching for a Senior Content Creator / Graphic Designer to join their growing inhouse team.
In this position, you will play a crucial role in the overall visual aesthetic of SARAH & SEBASTIAN; telling the brand’s evolving story through the creation of original imagery, video and graphic design.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working closely with the Creative Director and marketing team, you will ensure all channels of the brand are visually cohesive, drive engagement and build brand desire.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate on the content strategy across all channels.
- Manage and plan the content production schedule according to the marketing calendar.
- Create original, highly engaging, dynamic content for multiple channel outputs, including web, digital advertising, social media, wholesale and retail (from visual concept creation to production).
- Develop, produce, execute and edit video and digital content.
- Collaborate with external photographers and other creative talent to drive innovation and introduce different perspectives of the brand.
- Manage social media content plan with direction from marketing calendar and Brand Manager.
- Define and cement branding guidelines across the company.
- Ensure consistency in design across all online and offline marketing channels.
- Interpret departmental briefs, creating all assets for website, paid digital marketing, edms, social media, retail and printed collateral including ad hoc projects.
- Work with printers to ensure deadlines are met and within budget.
- Assist with updating and disseminating company images, resources and digital/film assets.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a creative role, ideally agency based or in the fashion industry.
- Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design preferred.
- Experience of applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts and producing web and social media content.
- Expert proficiency in image making and video production equipment including cameras and lighting and strong editing skills.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and key platforms (FB, IG, YT…. etc.)
- Acute attention to detail