Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Posted 15 Oct 2020
Closes 14 Nov 2020
A chance to join the only independent agency in the country to be shortlisted for AdNews, B&T and Mumbrella PR Agency Of The Year.
We’re looking for a really ambitious PR Senior Account Manager ready to take a step up, or a PR Account Director looking for their career-defining move to work as part of a growing team that understands how to earn a place for brands in people’s lives. Client partners include Beats By Dre, TEDxSydney, Sony PlayStation, Blackmores, Icebreaker, Vodafone/TPG, Sunglass Hut, Koala, Krispy Kreme, Place Management NSW, Alternative Meat Co. and Seedlip.
- You build incredible relationships with clients, senior journalists and people of influence
- A passion for editorial news, social media and pop culture
- You are a seasoned pro at captivating storytelling and using paid, owned, earned media channels to amplify
- Strong communications skills and the ability to teach and guide junior colleagues
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns with different agency partner disciplines (ATL, PR, media, content, production)
- Have an ability to uncover client’s challenges and objectives and help inform solutions
- You have experience working with some of the world’s biggest brands but also start-ups and NFPs with purpose that are disrupting traditional sectors
- First-class presentation skills
- Be a good human
We’d like you to have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-6 years of experience at a top consumer PR agency or in-house PR role
- 2-3 years experience working in the Australian market
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets
- Experience in managing people and developing teams
- Possess a curious mindset and a passion for influencing commercial success for clients
We are really proud of providing a genuine work/life balance, working flexibly from home and the office, and an accelerated career path linked to clear personal KPIs as part of our modern agency model.