Senior Account Manager
Posted 28 Apr 2021
Closes 28 May 2021
TIX is Australia’s largest independent Marketing company for live events. We partner with Producers, Promoters and Sporting Codes to deliver marketing campaigns to help them sell more tickets.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to provide exemplary client service to our clients.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio of clients, identifying new business opportunities and generating revenue for the company. You will be required to simultaneously manage multiple campaigns with a high degree of efficiency, enjoy collaborating with clients, providing solutions and supporting them through the life cycle of their campaign.
Your industry contacts, friendly disposition and can-do attitude will play an essential part in enhancing our organisation’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should have a firm grasp on how the live entertainment industry works, have excellent attention to detail, be well-organised and familiar with how the major ticketing companies front end works.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients to ensure the successful execution of campaigns
- Creating bookings in our finance CRM
- Working with the marketing team to create bespoke marketing campaigns
- Scheduling marketing campaigns
- Proofing marketing material
- Researching and sourcing current and upcoming shows, sporting games and lifestyle events
- Relationships management
- Creating proposals for potential clients
- Ensuring clients have provided all appropriate assets
- Keeping up to date with tour and production announcements and approaching potential clients to secure campaigns
- Building listings on the TIX website
Senior Account Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience in Account Management (ticketing and live entertainment experience preferable)
- Highly organised
- Strong computer literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of ticketing systems
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM highly regarded
Cover letter requirements:
- List your experience with in the entertainment industry
- We’re a small team so we need someone who’s motivated, proactive and prepared to get the job done with a high level of autonomy. Can you give an example of a time when you worked independently with an outstanding outcome?
This is a full time position. Only Australian residents with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please send through your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate, to email@example.com
Applications are open until Monday 10 May 2021.
- Contact Name: Kimberlie van Oudheusden
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org