Sales Operations and Marketing
NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 15 Sep 2020
Closes 15 Oct 2020
We are seeking a well rounded team member to join our small yet growing clothing and lifestyle business in Byron Bay.
Working closely alongside the Founder/Director, this role is covers day to day sales operations, order fulfilment and dispatch, customer service communication, stock management, admin and accounting. As well as important marketing related tasks such as social media content creation and scheduling, assisting with photoshoots, working with influencers and creating weekly EDM’s.
Please note this role is majority Sales Operations with the marketing component making up about 20% of the position.
Order fulfilment and dispatch
Customer service communication
Assisting customers in store.
Managing wholesale orders, invoicing, admin and reporting.
Coordinating wholesale dispatch.
Social content creation and scheduling.
Assisting with photoshoots
Managing and building on marketing calendar
Creation of digital collateral such EDMs, social images and website banners. (Mailchimp & Photoshop)
To be Successful:
- Demonstrated experience (1-2 years) in a similar role. Sales, Marketing or preferably both.
- Proficient in Photoshop or Canva, Mailchimp, Planoly.
- Proven experience in Shopify and ecom site management.
- Strong administration skills. Experience in Excel and Xero.
- Highly organised, enjoys planning and creating effective systems
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for creating an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- A friendly and professional attitude
- Values in working towards a more sustainable future
This is a diverse role with much opportunity for growth to expand into other chosen sides of the business.
This role is full time, 5 days per week.
Located in Byron Bay.
If this is you, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com before Tuesday 22nd Sept.