Posted 26 Nov 2019
Closes 26 Dec 2019
We are seeking a self-motivated go-getter in predominantly B2B sales reporting to our brand manager. They will support the internal wholesale operations and the sales order processes in various stages. IT IS ABSOLUETLY CRITICAL you are not scared of picking up the phone to ring customers. You will be required to call our existing stockists as well as potential stockists. THIS WILL BE YOUR DAY TO DAY. IF YOU FEEL HESITANT TO BE CALLING OUR STOCKISTS THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU.
This is an exciting role within an Australian company offering so much opportunity for progression as the business continues to rapidly expand internationally.
- Manage day to day B2B and B2C operations reporting to Brand Manager
- Manage communications and feedback between customers and internal partners in Sales, Design, and Production
- Manage daily review of shipments, orders, changes in distribution and deliveries for each account; secure and ensure timely fulfilment of all orders
- Dispatching customer orders and supporting our Production Manager may be required from time to time.
- Maintaining and updating sales tools; contact lists/mapping for all existing customers and prospects
- Cultivate new accounts and seek opportunities to expand business with existing accounts; identify and strategize means to penetrate new markets
- Assist with tradeshows/showroom set up and sales, attending markets and selling on the road from time to time
- Meet or exceed sales objectives, some commission paid.
- Work with customers to ensure proper in-store execution
- Partner with customers to communicate and execute brand positioning and key strategic initiatives for the brand
- Excellent English
- Proficiency in MS Exce
- Customer service/sales experiences in B2B essential
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively (crucial)
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exceptional time management and follow up skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Educated to degree level in fashion or marketing an advantage
Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed wholesale customer expectations.
We are a small FUN team and we need someone who has realistic expectations of what it means to work for a small business.
- Contact Name: Emma NEumann
- Contact Email: [email protected]