Posted 21 Jul 2021
Closes 20 Aug 2021
UNIFIED Music Group is this year celebrating our 10th year in business by continuing our rapid growth in the four key areas of operation; artist management, label services, events and merchandising. The strengthening of our teams in the US, UK and locally as well as investments in new businesses and services will continue to drive the global growth of UNIFIED.
Across the group, UNIFIED is involved in supporting and investing in careers of creatives, staff and talent as it delivers releases music via labels UNFD, Domestic La La and THAA, manages the careers of domestic and international talent in music, gaming and podcast, festivals (UNIFY Gathering, Land of Plenty), merchandise (Super Special, Built to Spill), creative services (The Annex) and other artist services (Lonely Lands Agency).
Reporting to the General Manager, Finance this permanent full time role is responsible for overseeing the royalty function of the UNIFIED Music Group including royalty administration and analysis.
- Preparation of all quarterly and semi-annual royalty statements for artists and labels
- Review monthly royalty costs and recoupment
- Coordinate reconciliations between the finance and royalty systems
- Collate and process sales data from distribution partners
- Frequently update the royalties system with all required data
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly royalty analytics reports
- Liaise with royaltors and manage royalty queries
- Coordinate the invoicing and payment process between clients and the UNIFIED finance team
- Previous experience working within Royalties in the music industry
- Advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Experience using high volumes of data and reconciling various sources of data
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for music
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Music Group acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.