Retoucher/Photographer – Peter Sheppard Footwear
Posted 20 May 2020
Closes 19 Jun 2020
Peter Sheppard Footwear are searching for a skilled retoucher/photographer looking to gain further hands-on experience in the field, to assist them to prepare for their Summer ’20 campaign.
This is a casual position however will be required for an initial 4-6 weeks of full-time hours, shooting products and preparing them for our online store.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Retouch digital images according to style guides.
- Colour correct and crop.
- Name and maintain digital asset organization.
- Upload images to web servers in accordance with deadlines.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Receive creative direction from eCommerce Specialist and Art Director and make corrections when necessary.
- Suggest ways to constantly improve the workflow. Take initiative and be proactive about helping us get all our products online and showing them off to their fullest potential.
- Complete any other ad hoc duties as required.
Who we’re looking for:
- Technical proficiency in Photoshop, and Wacom pen tablet.
- Retouching and colour-correcting skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative.
- A portfolio showcasing your retouching.
Photography skills required for the role:
- Demonstrate a working proficiency and understanding of camera and lighting gear.
- An ability to take consistent product photography, maintaining all angles possible while showing the products in line with brand directive.
- A portfolio showcasing your photography.
- You will shoot using our camera and in-house product photobooth.
If you’re keen to build your experience and grow your skill-set with us as our in-house photographer, this could be a great opportunity and we would love to hear from you!