Melbourne - Bayside & S.E. Suburbs
Posted 24 Sep 2019
Closes 23 Oct 2019
Doyoueven is a fast-growing, Australian based active wear brand where real people make a real difference.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an extremely driven and young team, whilst having the opportunity to expand your expertise and pursue a career you love. We’re currently looking to fill a FULL-TIME photographer/retoucher position with immediate start, located South-East of Melbourne (Dandenong South).
The secret to our success starts and ends with our incredible team. We all exude an undeniable work ethic comprised of persistence and determination which is fuelled by our passion for what we do. Team work makes the dream work and we’re after an individual who has the right attitude, and is prepared to reinforce our values and behaviours.
As An Ideal Candidate You Will:
- Be a proactive and enthusiastic team member – we have a lot to get through!
- Be genuinely creative with your content – someone who thinks outside the box.
- Be socially in-tune with the latest fashionable trends and layering of social feeds.
- Love all things photography (and retouching)
- Possess excellent communication skills and be assertive, directive and adaptive whilst shooting.
- Tip-top organisational skills and a can-do attitude.
- Not be afraid to speak up, contribute and implement new and effective ways to improve our content and media creation.
- Possess an innate quality to effectively manage time and hit deadlines whilst retaining a high attention to detail.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Shooting e-commerce/product shots in our in-house studio
- Managing and maintaining digital archives of all past and current image content
- Processing and culling large quantities of imagery
- Mid-to-high level retouching of both talent and garments – including masking, colour correction/matching, exposure adjustments, skin correction/air-brushing
- Organizing and setting up photoshoots as well as packing down photoshoots including lighting
- Preparing products and garments prior to photoshoots.
- Assisting with on-location shoots as well as pre-planning and contributing to creating briefs for upcoming campaigns.
- Being responsible for the care and checking off of all photography equipment.
- Layering photography for social feeds.
- Liaising with the design team on upcoming product releases and helping create visual mood boards of products to be shot – the style of photography.
- Liaising with our PR and Marketing Coordinator to help with content that needs curating.
- Have a can-do attitude and be adaptive and open to leaning and expanding your skill set.
You Will Need To Be Familiar With:
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, advanced knowledge of image post-processing within Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Working in a fast-paced studio environment
- Canon mid-to-pro level DSLRs and the Profoto lighting system
- Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram- social feeds and the delivery of content
BONUS POINTS IF YOU’RE FAMILIAR WITH:
- Capture One
- Videography/Video Editing
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro/After Effects)
- Planoly (Social Feeds)
- Iconosquare (Social Feeds)
- Contact Name: Eddy Oz
- Contact Email: [email protected]