Viacom International Media Networks
This is a full-time role, we're looking for a quick learner who is eager to help out where help is needed. Being in this role means that you will get to see how an online business operates from all angles. Each day will look a little different as you might be asked to help pack in the warehouse, post some social media content, enter some data or work on a number of different projects currently running.
You must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency.
We're a small team of fun, smart people who like to kick goals. We work from two offices in Marrickville and Green Square - both are within walking distance to great cafes with excellent coffee. We work a bit differently. Both our co-founders have a computing background, with 10+ years business experience - so we always look for interesting technical solutions first. We're agile and innovative - moving quickly and doing things differently and always looking for the best ideas from the team. We are productivity and life-hacking nerds, so we're really focused throughout the day in order to maximise our output (we have dedicated 'focus periods' and try to minimise meetings). We all enjoy coming to work because we only hire nice, smart, thoughtful people.
- Researching new potential brands and products to add to the site
- Restocking, inventory management
- Creating and updating product information
- Helping with social media content
- Sometimes helping out in the warehouse
- Sometimes helping with customer service
- Participating in project work
The list should give you a pretty good idea of the breadth of the role. There would be more things that aren't listed above.
Technical skills and experience required
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent English and communication skills
- Have great attention to detail (in your cover letter, address my name in full capitalisation)
- Be able to prioritise, manage time and tasks and work effectively and autonomously
- Be able to use spreadsheets well
- Know how to use computers efficiently ie. If you like shortcuts, we like you
- Be a fast learner
This job will suit you if:
- You want to learn and develop yourself
- You want to contribute and make a difference in what you do every day
- You love the kind of products we stock
- Personal development such as life and productivity hacks excite you
- You're friendly, fun and find joy in making others happy
- You love to be organised and have some OCd traits
To apply for this role
Please send a brief cover letter and CV to: Careers @ teamrushfaster.com.au
In the subject line of the email, write "[Your name] is your next Office All-rounder"
Address your cover letter to Joe and tell us where you heard about the position. Mention 2 major passions in life and 2 significant achievements. Tell us what attracted you to the role and why you think you're the best person for it. Most importantly, let us know what your previous salary was (including super and bonuses if applicable).
Thanks for your interest. All applicants who have applied correctly will hear back from us.
- COMPANY NAME - Rushfaster.com.au
- CONTACT NAME - Joe
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - http://rushfaster.com.au