RETAIL, TEAM LEADERS, STOREMAN, FILLER POSITIONS UPCOMING - Brisbane Ekka Show
Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
Do you know your Bluey from your Pokémon and your Furry Friends from your Crunchie?
Can you work fast on your feet while dodging balloons, excited children, and the scent of fairy floss?
Does the roar of the showbag pavilion make your giddy?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we want you!
Bensons Trading Co is looking for a range of casual sales and events specialists to be part of our on the ground team at some of the country’s largest royal shows. You’ll have the opportunity to work in the midst of a vibrant, fast paced and fun showbag pavilion.
You’ll be using your passion and expertise in fun to convince customers they don’t just want that showbag they have their eye on, they *need* it.
The roles we need filled include:
- Introductory Retail Staff- people who are looking to get their foot in the door and learn, great for if you want to introduce yourself to the workforce.
- Casual Retail Staff- people who have had experience before, efptos, cash handling, customer service
- Team leaders – people who are wanting to take on that little bit of extra opportunity and assist with managing a team and managing staff breaks, customer relations, etc
- Introductory storeman – again perfect opportunity if you want to start somewhere in the workplace and want to gain some experience.
- Storeman – assist with filling around the counters and stock replenishment, ensuring a tidy work place out the back of stands, stock management.
- Shift Fillers – replenishes stock on and under counters works with storeman to replenish goods for retail staff.
- Head storeman – someone who wants to assist with leading a group of storemen, stock replenishment, management, needs to be an all-rounder.
- Night Shift- experienced Forklift driver required, be able
Our various roles don’t necessarily need experience, but would be best filled by a vibrant, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for customers, service and showbags! If this is your first job, we still want to hear from you.
- Fun and energetic personality
- Ideally availability throughout the whole show is preferred.
- Passion for showbags, kids toys, pop culture, and the surrounding show culture
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing amazing customer service
- A love for TikTok and social media (you may just be featured on our accounts)
- Reliable transport & smartphone.
Previous selling/retail/customer service experience is a bonus, but if you’ve got the right character and attitude, then we’re willing to show you the ropes.
Bensons Trading Co Pty Ltd is a family-owned company that has been in business of fun for over 70 years. We are one of the country’s leading importers/ wholesalers & distributors of licensed & generic novelty items, plush toys and showbags/ gift bags.
We look after the largest range of showbags in Australia including Cadbury, Bluey, Pokémon, Barbie, Friends, NERDS and hundreds of others.
This year we are back, bigger and better then ever, with new bags and more fun!
- Working with amazing people with a great sense of humour
- Opportunities to work across a variety of environments with a flexible schedule.
- A fun and dynamic culture that is people focused
- The ability to have showbags.com.au on your CV.
Join us and see what it means to become part of showbags.com.au the seller of the world’s best showbags.
To apply, simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what your favourite showbag memory is and why we should bring you onboard! Make sure to include the location you are applying for in the subject line!
- Brisbane Show – 7thAugust to 15th August 2021
- Adelaide Show – 4thSeptember to 12th September 2021
- Melbourne Show – 23rd September to 3rd October 2021
- Perth Show – 25th September – 2nd of October 2021
Check out our website for more information: www.showbags.com.au