Recruitment Consultant - Full training provided, sales and customer service experience would be great!
Posted 27 Sep 2019
Closes 27 Oct 2019
A Start In Recruitment does just that. We work with professionals from a sales or customer service background and help them enter into a rewarding industry, make some serious cash and build a better life for themselves, all with a no BS, clear and transparent process. Great salary, great comms and great career progression.
No Fluff here.
We partner with agencies across Sydney who operate in a variety of industries from IT to construction, doctors to higher-level executives.
What this means is that you will be able to find a company within an industry you are passionate about, making your role both financially beneficial and fulfilling.
We are after people previous sales, BDM or customer service expertise to become an all-round Recruitment Consultant. But everyone has to start somewhere so if you feel you have grit, resilience and an eagerness to have a go why not apply?
We are looking for:
- Sales experience: Call Centre, door to door sales or event sales are all highly advantageous.
- BDM/ Account Management/ someone who speaks with people most of the day
- Great communication skills (duh) across the board. Phone, in-person and written.
- A resilient team player who can take the lows with as much humour and grace as the high’s. Basically someone who doesn’t feel sorry for themselves, and doesn’t have to big a head.
- Someone who wants to succeed and make great money whilst also having a laugh along the way (essential).
- A degree qualification is great but sales skills and life experience are a lot better
- Someone whose friends would describe them as ambitious with a work ethic next to none!
What you will be doing:
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales targets (essential)
- Making a high volume of outbound / inbound phone calls
- Explaining the key benefits of our client
- Handling customers objections
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to process deals
- Follow up on leads and maintain an active pipeline daily
- Provide exceptional customer service
We currently have a few roles available in a variety of companies so if you’ve been thinking about recruitment or if you would just like to discuss recruitment apply for this role or email us at [email protected] and someone will contact you within 48 hours, pinky promise!
A Start In Recruitment
- Contact Name: John Bourke
- Contact Email: [email protected]