Receptionist at WOTSO North Strathfield
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 7 Sep 2021
Closes 7 Oct 2021
WOTSO is a flexible workspace provider with 18 locations and more on the horizon! Our spaces have a vibrant, creative feel – we aren’t your typical office!
In this role, we are looking for a reliable and confident people person with excellent customer service skills to be the first point of contact and look after a busy reception. You will be responsible for creating a friendly environment by making our members and visitors feel welcome as they arrive along with assisting WOTSO staff. Full training and support provided!
- Manage a busy reception
- Provide a warm welcome to visitors and members
- Phone answering
- Keep our ‘shop front’ looking great at all times
- Book meetings and appointments
- Order catering
- Efficient distribution of mail and parcels
- Help with creating member newsletters and event posters
- Take visitors to meeting rooms or communal waiting area
- Efficient turnaround of guiding visitors to their destination in our building
- Provide a professional and service focused approach
- Be flexible and open to change and a challenge
- Support to site staff as required
- Interact with members
- Induction and training other staff for reception cover
- Effectively communicate with head office staff
What’s in it for you?
- Social environment – we are a supportive, fun team!
- Join an Australian-owned fast growing coworking business
- Full time hours, Monday through Friday
- Potential for growth
- Training provided with ongoing support
- Work at our energetic space in North Strathfield
If you like the sound of working for WOTSO, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume with a cover letter.
- Contact Name: Clare Simmons
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org