RAD GRADS - Strategy & Response
Posted 30 Nov 2021
Closes 19 Dec 2021
Do you like shooting the shit on ideas? Does your Tinder opening line make hearts melt?
Swipe right, it’s a match.
We’re on the hunt for a creative RAD GRAD to assist the Strategy & Response team in their day-to-day duties, working across Pedestrian.TV, VICE, Refinery29, Business Insider, Gizmodo, Lifehacker & Kotaku. The Strategy & Response team advises the world’s biggest brands how to connect with youth culture across Pedestrian Group titles. We track trends, we look for changes in behaviour patterns, we shoot the shit on ideas and we work with other teams across the business to pitch a final recommendation.
About RAD GRADS:
RAD GRADS is a 12-week fully paid in-house graduate training program dedicated to giving young Aussies from underrepresented communities – including Indigenous Australians, those from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds, who live with a disability (seen or unseen) and/or who identify as LGBTQIA+ – the tools and techniques required for a rewarding career in digital publishing.
While full-time employment at Pedestrian Group isn’t a guarantee at the completion of the RAD GRADS program, Rad Graduates will be considered for any full-time open roles that are appropriate to their strengths and interests.
Your Primary Duties
- Assist the team in the creation of strategic proposals by collecting & analysing data.
- Attending brainstorming sessions and creative workshops.
- Help develop creative work that resonates with a range of audiences across different sites.
- Collaborate with internal teams to brief in & deliver collateral within deadlines.
- Curiosity: do you find yourself diving into pop cultural rabbit holes on the internet?
- Analytical: can you build a compelling story using stats?
- Copywriting: can the words you write make people feel things?
How To Apply:
- Applicants must come from under-represented communities, including young Australians from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds, Indigenous Australians, those who live with a disability (seen or unseen) and/or who identify as LGBTQIA+.
- RAD GRAD roles are open to high school or recent tertiary graduates.
- In 500 words or less, please tell us the 411 on who you are & what excites you about pop culture, and answer this question: we give you $1 million to launch your best idea, what is it and how do you ensure its success?
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm December 19, 2021.