RAD GRADS - Creative Project Coordinator
Posted 10 Jun 2021
Closes 10 Jul 2021
All RAD GRADS roles will be dedicated to people from under-represented communities; these include young Australians from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds, Indigenous Australians, those who live with a disability (see or unseen) and/or who identify as LGBTQIA+
As Creative Project Coordinator, you will be part of the Commercial Department and will be responsible for supporting the wider Client Solutions team across all Pedestrian Group products and titles. This is a 3-month contract with the potential to extend, depending on available roles.
The role spans all our commercial properties and partnerships including Pedestrian.TV, Business Insider, VICE, Refinery29, Openair Cinema, Gizmodo, Lifehacker and Kotaku. The role calls for a multidisciplinary approach, someone who can collaborate effectively with internal departments, a high attention to detail, is keen to grow and develop into a client solution focused role.
We’re looking for a self-starter who’s not afraid to add to our creative culture, get their hands dirty, work autonomously and LEARN HEAPS
As a Creative Project Coordinator, your primary duties are to assist across the daily operations of live client campaigns, internal stakeholder communication, and adhere to processes that best serve Pedestrian’s commercial objectives.
The role reports to the Senior Creative Project Manager with the onus of keeping tabs on ensuring all campaigns run smoothly and to agreed timings and budget. A 12 – week development plan will be put into place to ensure role requirements are fulfilled.
Students who are studying the following degrees are highly encouraged to apply:
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Entry level understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and project management
- Tenacity, and ability to think on your feet
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
- Adhere to all Pedestrian Group processes and workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think critically – with a solution focused mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team orientated, dynamic environment
- Be on the pulse of trending pop culture news
- Keen to grow your career into a Client Solutions role
In your role of Creative Project Coordinator, you will be required to faithfully and diligently perform your duties as discussed and you will devote all your time and attention during work hours to the business of the company.