Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Nov 2019
Closes 6 Dec 2019
Bespoke Public Relations is the Australian creative brand strategy and communications agency of choice for coveted local brands that champion sustainability. We have been communicating clients’ vision in fashion and lifestyle for over a decade.
We are looking for an experienced publicist to join the Bespoke PR team in managing our growing fashion and lifestyle portfolio.
The publicist role involves targeted media outreach, securing press across all media platforms to meet KPI’s, devising and implementing client communication strategies, client reporting and liaising with clients and media day to day.
This role contributes to the agency’s work in shaping and communicating each client’s unique vision, by creating captivating, authentic and engaging conversations between brands and their target audiences through print, broadcast, digital and social media.
To nail this role, you will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in fashion and lifestyle public relations and communications, with experience implementing effective, dynamic communication strategies. A comprehensive understanding and experience across print media and digital media is required along with a strong knowledge of the social media landscape with experience creating digital and social strategies.
Working in a fun, laidback and flexible environment, the dream candidate will also have the ability to work autonomously, delegate tasks, experience orchestrating brand events, be a natural networker with well-established relationships with national and international media and influencers, and an understanding of Photoshop and InDesign experience is highly desirable.
- Implementation of National and International PR & Communications Strategy, inclusive of media relations
- Determine a client’s PR requirements and identify new ideas and opportunities for brand development
- Day-to-day client liaison and management
- Conducting client work in progress (WIP) meetings
- Ability to meet client KPIs, inclusive of completing client reporting and analysis
- Providing clients with strategic advice alongside industry movements and competitor developments
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with all media platforms – print, broadcast, digital and influencers
- Manage clients budgets on specific projects
- Work closely with Directors on client activity and updates
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Contact Name: Yan Zhou
- Contact Email: [email protected]