Public Relations & Social Media Intern
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Oct 2021
Closes 10 Nov 2021
Buzz Group is an innovative agency that embodies a perfect combination of communications, social and talent.
With a growing portfolio of luxury clients, we work with both local and global brands to provide creative and unmatched solutions within the world of lifestyle, health and wellness, business, entertainment, travel and hospitality.
We are offering a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about PR & Social to join us on our journey and potentially as a permanent fixture of our team.
We are seeking a creative Public Relations & Social Media Intern who takes pride in their work, is ready to take on the next challenge and thrive in a collaborative and fun environment.
You will learn and up skill in:
- Assist in planning and co-ordinating account responsibilities for multiple media clients across various sectors.
- Assist drafting press releases, identifying stories.
- Stay current on new media trends and research.
- Media monitoring.
2 to 3 days per week
October/November to January/February (3 months)
- Contact Name: Steven McArthur
- Contact Email: email@example.com