Public Relations Manager at #1 Rated Digital Marketing Agency
Posted 19 Jul 2021
Closes 18 Aug 2021
Looking for a Mega-opportunity to take your career to the next level?
Megaphone Marketing is an award-winning digital agency that is focussed on generating great results for our clients, encouraging staff growth, and creating an epic company culture. The innovative and exciting strategies created for our clients are a result of the continuous professional and personal development of our team. We have an extensive training program and encourage our team to participate in up-skilling workshops, from coaching and leadership development, to visiting the Facebook and Google HQs for further training.
We give back to our community by working with not-for-profit organisations, such as Make-A-Wish and the Royal Flying Doctor Service, and believe in having a healthy work-life balance. We host regular company-wide events, including team excursions, escape rooms, mini golf, karaoke, retreats & running our own amazing race. We all appreciate a bit of friendly competition!
Our growth has come from a company-wide culture of personal development, entrepreneurship and a reputation for getting amazing results. Getting into Megaphone Marketing is difficult, but the rewards make it worth it. Are you passionate, ambitious and ready to take on a challenge? We’d love to hear from you!
Megaphone is searching for an experienced Public Relations professional to join our rapidly growing team, one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing agencies in Australia!
What’s involved in the day-to-day:
- PR Management for Megaphone as a company
- PR Management for our Director, CEO, and CMO
- Reporting to and liaising directly with the CEO
- Management of Megaphone’s social media channels and online communities, focusing on growth and development
- Managing social engagement
- Handling of company optics
- Award management and outreach
- Press release and campaign management
- Liaising with media/podcasts/tv appearances
We are looking for somebody with:
- Tertiary qualifications in PR, Communications, Journalism or relevant fields
- High-level copywriting skills
- Proven experience in Media and Communications at a mid-senior level
- The ability to work autonomously
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to work confidently with both internal and external stakeholders of a diverse background
- High organisational skills
- Social media experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM?
Check out our website and socials to see if you’re a fit for the Megaphone lifestyle!
Check out this video from our founder, Max, to get a bit more information on our workplace culture:
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Megaphone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace We are a merit based organisation. At Megaphone, we don’t just welcome difference — we support it, we value it, we celebrate it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our products.
- Contact Name: Lauren Oakes
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org