Public Relations Intern
Posted 28 Jul 2020
Closes 27 Aug 2020
Élysée Collective is currently seeking two hardworking and energetic PR interns for our Woollahra, Sydney office to work with some of the world’s most esteemed brands within the areas of travel, beauty, hospitality, fashion, wellness and design.
Clients you will work across include luxurious resorts in the Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka; one of France’s most historic and distinctive champagne houses; internationally revered fragrance, haircare and skincare brands; and a globally renowned bridal house.
We are searching for two proactive, competent and organised individuals who possess a high-level of attention to detail, ultimately hoping to translate an internship into a permanent role within the organisation.
The successful candidates will:
- Possess a high-level attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a natural ability to prioritise tasks and manage time
- Work well under direction and autonomously
- Be social media savvy with high level experience in Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
- Graphic experience in InDesign is an advantage
- Be either final year or have recently completed a tertiary degree in a PR or communications related discipline
- Be available for 2 days per week
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name: Maddy Hall
- Contact Email: email@example.com