Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 30 May 2021
The POOL COLLECTIVE specialises in producing world-class visual content for digital, broadcast, print, social, ambient and gallery spaces. We service an international and Australian client base in the fields of advertising, branded content and design.
We are seeking a full time Production Coordinator / Director’s Assistant to join a small team working out of our Sydney studio. The role would suit a recent media and communications graduate with a keen interest in film, photography, design, advertising and the broader creative industries.
- Liaising with the POOL artists in the development of creative pitches for commercial film/tv and photographic projects
- Production coordination across a wide variety of commercial projects
- Coordination of the day-to-day operations of a busy production company studio
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, media or film, or a similarly relevant field e.g., design
- Experience working within Adobe CS
- Creative writing ability
- Advanced research skills
- A well rounded knowledge of film, photography, design and art (both history and theory)
The role will also include fieldwork across our various location shoots. Previous experience working on both film and photographic projects is an advantage but not imperative. A current Australian driver’s license is a plus.
The successful candidate will be well presented with excellent written communication and interpersonal management skills and will possess a level of confidence and self-assuredness that will allow you to deal with a wide variety of personalities within our rather unique industry. You will be calm under pressure and be equipped to deal with tight deadlines and last-minute requests with poise and confidence. You will be task oriented with an almost religious zeal when it comes to note taking. You will have a passion for the creative process and be able think intuitively within the structures of a vibrant and evolving workplace.
Please send all applications to email@example.com by 9am Monday May 17.
- Contact Name: Cameron Gray
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org