Production Assistant / Graphic Designer Asisstant
QLD - Sunshine Coast
Posted 16 Oct 2020
Closes 15 Nov 2020
Production Assistant / Graphic Designer
We are on the lookout for an experienced Production Assistant / Graphic Designer with an immediate start. Reporting directly to the CEO and Head of Design, you will be responsible for providing administrative and design support as well as maintenance of our organisational systems and general administrative duties as required.
The successful applicant will be organising dispatch, placing orders, invoicing, tracking jobs, assisting with artwork and layouts, sending products to order, building strong relationships with customers and clients, and being the point of contact for their needs and enquiries.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in G Suit, WooCommerce and Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Photoshop & Illustrator
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Good written skills and artistic aptitude
- Be a good multi-tasker and highly organised
- Set up and style photoshoots
- Great customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, public relations or a related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Drivers license
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours
If this role is ticking your boxes, please click on the “Apply Now” button or if you have further questions, please contact Johanna on 0405 118 376.