Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 20 Sep 2019
BMG Production Music has quickly emerged as one of the biggest new players in the dynamic production music business. You’ve heard us in thousands of TV shows, ads, and online videos.
Our team is growing, and we’re now looking for a part-time Production Assistant (2 days per week). This entry-level role is perfect for an enthusiastic, creatively-driven music lover.
Although the role is part-time, you’ll be touching a lot of different business areas and have plenty of scope for new knowledge & growth.
Each day will be different, with a combination of set tasks and ad-hoc duties as our busy office works through each day.
- General assistance to the Music Supervisor
- Help our sales team with meeting preparations and client service requirements
- Assist with the final production & distribution processes for our in-house label (including metadata)
- Manage any client mailouts
- Prepare hard drives (with music included) for delivery to our clients
- Prepare and deliver regular reports
- General office support, as required
- This is an entry-level position, so no experience required
- Relevant study (which can be ongoing) is a bonus – e.g. AIM, JMC
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Flexibility, motivation, and a can-do attitude
- A desire to learn and grow with our business
- And, of course, a passion for music, of all kinds
This is a part-time role (2 days per week), open now. You’ll be working from the BMG offices in Surry Hills. Our office is close to public transport and offers open & creative work-spaces, a strong collaborative environment, and a focus on business growth as a team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity with plenty of growth potential.
Applications for this newly-created position close on 20 September, with an immediate start to follow after that.