PR SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 23 Feb 2021
Closes 25 Mar 2021
humann is a consumer agency that doesn’t believe in consumers. We believe in humanns. As brands play an increasingly important role in people’s lives, we help brands think less consumer and more humann.
humann is a small and agile team that’s part of The Haus – a collective of specialist agencies that together span corporate communications, public relations, public affairs, social and digital media, experiential and health communications.
Job summary and attributes
We’re on the lookout for a driven and passionate Senior Account Manager who thrives in a creative and collaborative environment. The right candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience working in a PR/Comms role across lifestyle, home and food clients.
As the senior lead on campaigns, you are experienced and confident leading the planning and execution of integrated communications campaigns and being a trusted advisor to your clients and team. Your work will vary from developing and producing ATL creative assets, collaborating with the other agencies within The Haus to deliver integrated campaigns, through to implementing earned media campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- – You are incredibly organised and ensure seamless delivery of client campaigns, adding value at every step
- – Original and creative thinking – we prefer someone who takes the approach ‘test & learn’ vs do what’s worked for years
- – Integrated thinking and execution that extends from earned to owned, shared and paid channels
- – Ability to write impactful content across a range of styles including social media and web copy
- – Proactivity in thinking about your client’s business and a deep understanding of the categories in which your clients operate
Requirements for this position:
- – Five (+) years of agency experience
- – Passion and experience in consumer, lifestyle, travel and food clients
- – Experience with leading clients and campaigns and delivering with excellence
- – Experience in financial management of campaigns and clients
- – Strong media relationships
- – Degree in PR, communications or marketing
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org