PR & Marketing Coordinator
Posted 23 Aug 2019
Closes 22 Sep 2019
Are you ahead of the game when it comes to social media? Do algorithm changes excite you? Do you exude confidence? Are you a people’s person? Does your brain run wild with creativity when it comes to strategising new and exciting marketing campaigns? Are you looking to spread your wings and develop your own skill set amongst a young and rapidly growing team? If you answered YES to all of the above, then this is all YOU!
Doyoueven is a rapidly growing fitness and activewear label that’s largely prominent on social media. It’s a place where real people make a real difference. The brand is synonymous with creating loud and bold activewear, effectively marketed through colourful and expressive content that aims to inspire the athlete within.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an extremely driven and young team, whilst having the opportunity to expand your expertise and pursue a career you love. We’re currently looking to fill a FULL-TIME PR & Marketing Coordinator position with immediate start, located South-East of Melbourne (Dandenong South).
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Create engaging social media content across various media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube)
- Grow and improve social media engagement across multiple platforms
- Liaise with the graphics and creative teams to execute marketing campaigns and ensure that the right content is being procured.
- Respond to and engage with followers on social media platforms.
- Copywriting for blog posts and social media.
- Report on any marketing or product insights that arise from social media engagement.
- Oversee the planning and execution of events where necessary.
- Drive the company’s mission by always representing Doyoueven’s vision in every event.
About You (Skills Needed):
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, PR, Business or Communications.
- 1-2 years previous hybrid experience in traditional and digital marketing.
- Thorough understanding of consumers and ability to connect with them though a sport and cultural lens, particularly in the Digital/Social media space.
- Loves all things social media! Driven to capture, engage and grow audiences through Social Media.
- Strong in communication and influencing skills.
- Ambitious, strategic and passionate.
- Adaptable to change.
- Internally driven and is able to take initiative where necessary.
- Extremely organised with the ability to manage time appropriately.
- Ability to recognize creative and innovative marketing opportunities and take advantage of them.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Suite (namely Photoshop, Premier and Illustrator).
As mentioned, you will primarily be tasked with devising new and exciting marketing strategies across various media platforms that reinforce and set the brand tone. Alongside this, you will be expected to manage and scale the growth of Doyoueven’s social media channels, maximising the engagement of viewers and strategising the posting schedule.
This also includes creating new and exciting content using various mediums to entertain and engage our followers, and drive wider promotions and campaigns. This role also will involve some copywriting for blog content, website product descriptions and other media forums- so excellent writing skills are a must!
With your strong organisation skills and go-getter attitude, you will also be given the opportunity to manage and plan PR events including our appearance at various Fitness Exhibitions. Responsibilities will include planning and overseeing the running of the event from start to finish, and liaising with the executives, marketing and creative teams to employ the necessary strategies for the event.
- Contact Name: Ediz Ozturk
- Contact Email: [email protected]