ENGAGE is one of Melbourne's leading live brand experience agencies comprising a small team of talented and energetic individuals who work in a fast moving environment with leading brands, corporates and specialist creative agencies.
We are seeking a committed team member to join our group who is passionate, vibrant and motivated with significant experience in brand activation events, marketing or advertising.
If you are a talented mid-level Creative Producer who specialises in brand activation events as well as developing and executing client and consumer experiences, then we want to speak with you!
In your new role, you will be responsible for developing concepts and overseeing the creative process from strategy and conceptualisation through to production and execution.
You will work closely with all key stakeholders including clients, account teams and production teams to prepare and deliver creative proposals and oversee the success of each project.
We are looking for someone who is meticulously organised, who can work autonomously with structured procedures and someone who is great at coordinating internal and external resources to ensure we get the very best outcomes.
Creative and engaging writing skills are integral to the performance of this role.
You will be able to demonstrate currency with market trends and tactics in the live marketing, social media, and experiential spaces with excellent communication skills, up-to-date knowledge in project management tools and will possess a strong activation analytic ability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design innovative and extraordinary concepts that create maximum impact and traction.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from concept and pitch to completion.
- Lead and inspire the creative team
- Collaborate with account leads to develop event strategy solutions that meet the brief and program objectives.
- Effectively manage departmental and project budgets.
- Ensure project goals are delivered to the highest standards.
The successful applicant must have;
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional brand activation, live event or marketing achievements.
- The confidence, presence and resilience required to present compelling concepts to clients and other stakeholders
- A proven ability to work under pressure, deliver to tight deadlines and a careful attention to detail
- A degree qualification in design, communication, arts or related field
- A minimum of 5 years creative experience in the Australian brand activation events marketplace.
This represents an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to align themselves with a market leading company renowned for their commitment to revolutionising and evolving the brand experience events sector. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume and application cover letter demonstrating why you are the best Creative Producer for ENGAGE to TJ Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMPANY NAME - ENGAGE at Disegno
- CONTACT NAME - TJ Carroll
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - http://engageatdisegno.com.au
- CONTACT NUMBER - 96740825
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/engageatdisegno