As Team Assistant / Account Coordinator you will be the super glue that keeps the Tomorrowland Group dynamic team together and performing at their peak. A critical role for the company and at the same time an opportunity for the successful candidate to impress and make a fast start to your career.
The Team Assistant / Account Coordinator role is made up of:
- Responsibility for company, team and client administrative duties - Front Desk / Reception / Showroom management - Coordination and leadership of office duties - Provide support to the PR account/client teams across both day-to-day and project tasks - Involvement in agency creative/ideas session for new business and existing client projects - Provide support to the end of month budgeting and company invoicing process - Supplier liaison and relationship building - Play an active role in the company culture, social activities including membership to the company Social Committee.
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate:
- A passionate and can do attitude - A proactive and upbeat nature - Ability to work as part of a team and take charge leading individual tasks - A university, college or TAFE qualifications - A passion and burning desire to be kick start your career and be part of the future of PR/Communications - Minimum +1 year relevant experience.
Tomorrowland Group is an award winning independent agency based in Sydney. We are proud members of the the SERMO communications global network along with the DeVries Deluxe global network.
Our simple ambition is to provide the best PR/Communications ideas that help our clients grow today and tomorrow.
We pride ourselves on fielding the very best team which are 100% engaged on delivering meaningful results for our clients.
- COMPANY NAME - Tomorrowland Group
- CONTACT NAME - Raffaele D'Alisa
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - www.tomorrowlandgroup.com.au