PR Assistant in Arts & Entertainment Industry
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
Work on an array of projects including exciting events such as Sydney Film Festival, Japanese Film Festival, Parkes Elvis Festival, Darwin Festival, Mardi Gras, and much, much more.
- Assist/support senior team on marcomm’s campaigns for world-class events and exciting projects.
- Never be bored! No day is the same. As you work across multiple projects, utilising varied disciplines from PR/ marketing / event management/ digital and more.
- Highly autonomous role, encompassing strategy through to tactical project assisting.
- Work with a wide variety of interesting clients & an awesome team.
- Your own interns to assist & build team management skills!
- Some travel and many cultural events to attend and play a part in – once we get outta lockdown!
- Strong organisation and assisting skills (working on large to small projects).
- A love for organisation and getting tasks complete.
- A passion for storytelling and creativity is also a plus – written & visual.
- University qualification – unless you have on-job office organisation experience.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills as you will be managing multiple projects, and be able to work self-supervised to project deadlines.
- Strong attention to every detail.
- Ability to work efficiently with others and manage interns.
- A ‘problem solving’ and pro-active approach; every problem has a solution, and you can find it – to deadline.
- The ability to prioritise and perform to tight deadlines.
Given the nature of the industry – encompassing events, launches, festivals, filming/shooting, projects with hard deadlines etc – after hours and weekend work will be part of the gig from time to time. Must be flexible, no clock watchers pls.
You must be available to work FULL TIME and be Australian or hold a valid visa.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter addressing the above requirements, attaching your resume to amber@originalspin dot com dot au. Visit originalspin.com.au for information on the agency.
NB: Resumes without cover letters addressing the key requirements will not be considered.
We will be in touch with suitable applicants to arrange an interview.