Posted 10 Jan 2020
Closes 9 Feb 2020
We’re on the hunt for a PR and Communications Account Executive to join our dynamic growing team. Whispr is a communications agency supporting brands in the premium design, interiors and lifestyle space.
Whispr is a unique, connected and nimble agency that creates effective communication solutions for premium lifestyle brands. While PR is core to everything we do, we thrive on fully integrated campaigns pulling together all forms of marketing.
This role contributes to the agency ethos of crafting and communicating each client’s unique vision through captivating, authentic and engaging conversations between brands and their audiences, including print, broadcast, digital and social media.
The dream candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in lifestyle PR and acomprehensive understanding and experience across print and digital media, along with a strong understanding of the social media landscape with experience in creating and implementing social strategies. Experience with photoshop and Indesign is highly desirable.
And importantly have a passion for interiors and all things design.
- The ability to show initiative and get the job done
- A large dose of common sense
- Exceptional written skills and an eye for detail
- A positive attitude and great relationship building skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Be a team player
- Be a natural networker with well-established relationships with national media and influencers
- Tertiary qualifications in PR, Marketing of Communications
The role will also require you to:
- Development and implementation of PR and Communications strategies
- PR and Press Office – Proactively establish strategic relationships and regular contact with individual journalists to aid in driving press office coverage across media.
- Reporting to client & company director, dispatch of media kits brainstorming innovative ideas and media kits to leverage brand awareness and create buzz.
- Work closely with the wider Whispr team and assist with implementing PR and marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with client activations and events.
- Work with Whispr team to meet all client KPI’s
- Create and implement social media plans
What’s in it for You?
- Great ongoing training and a supportive environment
- Fun environment with plenty to keep you busy
- A real opportunity to develop your career
You’ll report to an experienced and hands-on leadership team who are focused on long term career development
Please provide a cover letter and CV telling us why you’d be perfect for this role. This role is open to Australian residents only. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Selena O'Hare
- Contact Email: email@example.com