Photography Internship - The Photo Studio
Posted 12 Jan 2021
Closes 11 Feb 2021
The Photo Studio Australia is looking for photographer assistants to be apart of our Brisbane studio. This will be a great position for anyone who is passionate about fashion/portrait photography and wants to get hands-on studio experience working in a dynamic, fun-filled environment. You should be punctual, friendly, hardworking and have a positive work ethic.
About The Photo Studio:
The Photo Studio Australia is an industry leader in innovative magazine style fashion portraits & modelling portfolios, with over 50 staff across our already established warehouse studios in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. We are a studio that is fast-paced, energetic and passionate about what we do. Our mission is to push boundaries and inspire diversity in the modelling industry, while showing that everybody can look amazing on camera. And that’s where YOU come in.
Test your photographic knowledge and see how creatives think about image making.
You will get to:
• Work with industry leaders with years of experience
• Get to use the studio to build and work on your own portfolio
• Attend monthly workshops of: Model Direction, Photoshop, and Studio lighting.
• Assist photographers in the studio
• Set up lights and equipment
• Maintain studio & equipment
• Assist in image uploading and backups
The Studio will provide a reference letter upon completion of the internship. All equipment that is required is provided by the studio.
This internship is unpaid and requires 2 days a week for a length of three months. Days worked are fairly flexible but our days of business are Wednesday to Sunday. This is an amazing chance to get better at what you love.
- Contact Name: Billy Bennett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org