Performance Media Manager
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 19 Jul 2021
Closes 18 Aug 2021
We’re an independent, creative communications agency that gets our clients noticed, we develop multi-channeled campaigns that create impactful results.
We get better results because we don’t do things how they’ve always been done, but how we know they should and could be done in a constantly evolving digital, media and consumer landscape.
We aim to be the smartest and most efficient agency in the market, spending less time on admin and more time ‘doing.’
We are creative, digital, business and comms experts that specialise in:
- Creative and Strategy
- Public Relations
- 360 Social Media
- End to End Content
- Experiential and Sponsorship
- Ambassador and Influencer strategies and engagement
- Corporate Affairs and Issues Management
We believe the best work is a result of having the best people on board. We’re committed to providing our team with the environment, support and training to deliver work that gets our clients noticed.
Culture, health and wellbeing are very important to us. From bring your dog to work, to seven day in-office (three days from home) fortnights, monthly Culture Club initiatives, profit share and regular team lunches, we’re committed to fostering a supportive, nimble work environment.
We’re about efficiency and effectiveness, not how many hours you clock. We don’t measure people by how many evenings or weekends are spent in the office — simply by how well the work is being done.
About the role.
Alt/Shift is amidst an exciting growth phase and we’re looking for an eager Performance Media Manager to join our team.
As a Performance Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of Paid/PPC campaigns for existing and prospective clients. You’ll work closely with an immediate team of strategy, production, creative and content specialists, and have the technical know-how to develop and execute Paid/PPC campaigns that integrate seamlessly into broader ideas. Although no day is the quite same at Alt/Shift, regular tasks could include:
- Working closely with the agency’s planners and content specialists to develop Paid/PPC strategies for broader campaigns.
- Planning and implementing paid strategies across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- The planning and execution of PPC campaigns.
- Providing data-rich reports outlining performance insights & recommendations
- Identifying paid/PPC opportunities in existing creative campaigns and new business pitches. Upskilling the team by sharing insight into campaign strategies, your recommendations and executions
You’ll be working alongside a team of creative thinkers and comms specialists in an integrated office space in the heart of Melbourne’s food, arts and culture mecca, Fitzroy, as well as often working alongside our Sydney team as and when required.
About our dream candidate.
At Alt/Shift, we bring together some of the industry’s most highly regarded leaders; experienced and creative thinkers; and the energy and optimism of rising talent. And because an agency is only as good as its people, we’re uncompromising in selecting the best team to build our agency from the ground up. Good people, who go above and beyond every day. Who celebrate successes as well as share the challenges. People who are inspired to do the best work for the best clients, with the best partners. Attitude and culture fit is everything to us!
If this sounds like you and your skillset/experience matches the below criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- 2-4 years performance marketing experience in a digital marketing agency environment or in house
- Demonstrated experience in delivering noteworthy Paid/PPC results across local & international campaigns
- You have a strong understanding of all technical aspects of Paid + PPC
- You have a strong understanding of digital channel integration (SEO/PPC/Content/Social)
- You have experience across a range of brands, big and small
- An understanding of the technical aspects of SEO will be viewed favourably
- You have an adaptable working style that isn’t afraid of daily demand and priority shifts
- You’re experienced in pitch scenarios and can confidently deliver narratives in a way that excites and inspires
- You’re a team player but are comfortable working independently
- You’re a pretty awesome human that people like to be around