Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Jan 2020
Closes 13 Feb 2020
Here’s your chance to join Havas Media Australia.
We’re on the look-out for a Performance Manager with around 3+ years media industry experience.
The Performance Manager would be responsible for leading and driving forward the paid advertising channels across all the businesses that sit under the Havas Media brand. You would be accountable for creating and implementing strategies across all the core paid media channels including Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Native Advertising, whilst working closely with the Programmatic and Social teams.
As a senior member of our team, you will be tasked with leading a team of talented people, planning and delivering Branding and Performance media-based campaigns to one of the most respected and well-known brands in the world.
From impression to conversion or brand uplift, the Performance Manager, will deploy world class performance media and biddable knowledge, smart use of audience data, and industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
- An experienced and exceptionally talented individual, you will be passionate about digital media
- At least three years’ experience within digital media with a track record of leadership
- Exceptionally strong team management experience (with at least 2-3 direct reports)
- Strong understanding of SEM, performance media and biddable landscape, suppliers and technology
- Proven experience in running complex and effective performance media and branding campaigns, which exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to present your strategic recommendations to external and internal clients
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse and draw conclusions from data and comfortable presenting quantitative information in a client context
- Effective written communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of syndicated research tools
- Passionate about biddable media, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that is focused on professional development.
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so, it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, beliefs and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us. We look forward to meeting you.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: email@example.com