Posted 29 Jul 2020
Closes 28 Aug 2020
Oaktree is an ambitious non-for-profit, with the mission of young people leading, demanding and creating a just world. As with any organisation, Oaktree needs a solid foundation. The Community Engagement team ensures that Oaktree’s fundraising campaigns and domestic grassroots activities create impact and run smoothly, while cementing Oaktree’s position as a leader of young people in the Australian development sector.
As a Partnerships Officer for Live Below the Line, you’ll be working behind the scenes of Australia’s fastest growing youth empowerment campaign. You’ll help raise millions for education overseas by liaising with and pitching to companies and organisations. You’ll reach out to new partners through creative pitching tactics and engage with key corporate stakeholders to create long-lasting institutional relationships.
As Partnerships Officer, a typical day might look like:
• Representing Oaktree and our work to the corporate world in a way that is clear, concise and furthers our cause;
• Consolidating existing and developing new relationships with financial partners;
• Researching opportunities for potential corporate partnerships;
• Creating and delivering pitches for major new partnerships to support Oaktree’s national campaigns;
• Creating or sourcing pitching resources and training for state teams to support their securing of more specific partnerships.
What you will get out of it:
• Help generate the revenues that directly support our direct social and political impact
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in partner organisations that operate across community and private sectors
• Work with and receive mentoring opportunities from industry and not for profit sector professionals
• Make a real and significant impact in Australia and globally in the increasing youth empowerment
TIME COMMITMENT: 1-2 days a week | This role is voluntary
For more information on this role, and for how to apply, head over to https://www.oaktree.org/current_opportunities
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 10th August, 2020
- Contact Name: Kim Pham
- Contact Email: email@example.com