Part-time / Social Media Account Manager
Posted 14 Oct 2020
Closes 13 Nov 2020
Papaya is a marketing agency with an extensive line-up of clients in the food, beverage and health space. With a fun, dynamic culture, we’ve developed a reputation for exciting content and an innovative approach in the industry. PR Week Boutique Agency of the Year 2020, we believe in our people and this role has scope to grow into an amazing career path for the right person.
Our ideal candidate has experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, an intimate understanding of social media platforms, is a creative and quirky copy writer and has basic graphic design skills or an eye for styling. Ideally you may have experience working in a digital marketing agency.
About the Role:
- Starting off 3 days a week
- Creating fun, compelling social media content
- Advertising to the correct target demographics
- Developing & implementing social media strategy
- Community management social media pages – Facebook, Instagram
- Instagram styling
- Food blogger & influencer events
- Managing eDM activity as required
- Event Management support
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Personality plus!
- An ability to think outside the square
- A passion for wining and dining!
- A love of all things digital
- Strong copywriting skills
- Great visual skills & basic graphic design a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
If this opportunity sounds like you please email Millie@papayapr.com.au “APPLY NOW”!