Paid Social Media Advertising Specialist
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
UMM’s Social and Content Team is growing, and we’re on the hunt for an ambitious and analytical Paid Social Media Advertising Specialist. This candidate will have a passion for social media marketing, creative outside-the-box thinking, content, testing, and experience across all major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, etc.). We are looking for someone to bring a highly analytical, creative, and growth mindset to the role.
UMM is an integrated communications agency leading campaign strategy, creation and execution for key brands in consumer tech, gaming, music, TV content, FMCG, festivals, homewares and lifestyle, with current partners including Logitech, Sony Pictures Television, Ultimate Ears, Victorinox, ILVE, Dollar Sweets etc.
- Management of the day-to-day social media advertising operations.
- Build and optimise effective paid social advertising campaigns.
- Provide creative solutions to optimise KPI metrics, including: CPM, CPC, CTR, ROAS, etc.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in marketing campaigns.
- Analyse advertising creative and provide direction based on platforms’ best practices for future advertising creative.
- Show a proactive mindset by continually optimising performance and looking for new opportunities for improvement of KPI metrics.
- Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, etc.)
- You will be involved in the pitching process when called upon.
- Build effective relationships with all partners—ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to the team, incl. UMM’s in-house Social Media, Content and Influencer specialists.
- Attend industry events and training programs whilst being a positive face for the business at all times.
- Working and reporting to UMM’s Senior Social Media Account Manager and Joint MD’s.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business is preferred.
- Proven experience managing Ads Manager accounts for top social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Experience creating and implementing advertising campaigns (min. 3 years either agency, publisher or brand side).
- Search, Display and Email Marketing experience will be a bonus, but not essential.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and a personality-packed cover letter to UMM’s Joint MD Benoit Thorp via email@example.com.
Read more about us here: www.umm.com.au