Paid Media Manager
Posted 9 Jun 2021
Closes 9 Jul 2021
Brandalism is looking for a Paid Media Manager to lead our agency’s growing performance-led social media offering and help shape the service for our clients.
This role will require end-to-end experience and capabilities in paid social strategy across all key platforms. From building client relationships and designing customer -focused strategies, to implementing, optimising and reporting on performance.
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure client strategy and campaigns are cutting-edge, as well as being integrated seamlessly with other performance activities we manage.
- Manage a portfolio of retained paid social accounts with monthly spend ranging from $2000 – $10,000 a month, in addition to producing and delivering integrated paid campaigns
- Setup and manage campaign optimisation for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms.
- Work closely with our design team to test the best possible creatives and messaging for the various strategies in place.
- Develop paid social strategies which consider customer journeys, audience targeting and ad creative to deliver ROI for clients in a variety of industries.
- Manage the ongoing testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies to deliver best in class paid social campaigns aligned to our client’s business goals.
- Uncover insights from paid performance and data trends to construct actionable recommendations for both retained spend and key campaign work.
- Present monthly reports and manage day to day communication / updates with account managers and clients.
- Help develop the wider team by organising and running training opportunities.
- Stay up to date with platform trends, best practices in the ever-changing social space.
- Support with new business activity such as audits, analysis and pitches.
- Facilitate feedback with a positive attitude from different teams while ensuring relevant feedback is captured, properly validated, and implemented.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager & LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience using Facebook pixel as part of a campaign set up and management
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of Snapchat, Pinterest, Tik Tok and organic social media strategy
- G-suite experience
- Strength in collaboration, and introducing new technologies or practices that are currently not utilised by the team or clients.
- A love of details and spreadsheets – you’re comfortable with numbers, statistics & analysing data to identify trends, optimise campaigns, forecast and make decisions.
- Experience across lead generation, ecommerce and brand building campaigns.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with consistent attention to detail
- A never settle attitude, with an ability to manage changing priorities
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Paid Social advertising (preferably agency experience)
- Paid social manager
- Team lead
- PPC manager
- Contact Name: Paris Touma
- Contact Email: email@example.com