Packaging Designer & Production Manager
Posted 28 Jul 2020
Closes 27 Aug 2020
Are you a Packaging guru with experience in skincare, and can fluently speak Mandarin?
Our client, a luxe skincare brand, are looking to develop a team of top-quality creatives in Sydney that will help elevate the brand. They are seeking a Senior Packaging Designer + Production Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
Assisting the company Director of Product & Innovation along with the creative design team, you will be responsible for creating the production timeline ensuring key dates for development and delivery are met and maintained and working directly with the overseas factories from hand over of design to delivery. You must also ensure all files are sorted in an organised manner, work closely with the design team as required for fit and sample approval and, organise and manage sample development as well as library.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
– Proficient in Mandarin
– Have an excellent understanding of packaging design and manufacture
– Knowledge of software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, 3D modelling programs is a plus
– Confidence working in a fast-paced environment
– Outstanding organisation and execution in working to deadlines
– Strong project and vendor management
– Intermediate to advanced skill level with MS Office suite
– Tertiary qualification in advertising, industrial design, design or relevant field
If you tick all of the above requirements, apply today. Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 25924.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Stephanie Shone
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org