Online Distribution Coordinator
Posted 16 Sep 2020
Closes 16 Oct 2020
POSITION TITLE: Online Distribution Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Warehouse / ECommerce
REPORTING TO: Online Distribution Manager and Ecommerce Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
ROLE DESCRIPTION: We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, positive and friendly go-getter with great attention to detail to join our Online Distribution team. The successful candidate will support our growing team with order fulfilment and inventory management for our online store. This role presents an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their skills and begin a career with an established fashion brand already on a rapid trajectory. Based in Sydney, this opportunity would see you working alongside our talented team of driven individuals, with a shared passion for the Shona Joy brand.If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to work with a dynamic team who love what we do, we’d love to hear from you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct daily stock picks for online orders.
- Careful packing and processing of online orders with high attention to detail.
- End-to-end daily management of online returns including; receipt of stock, garment QC, process and issue credit notes / refunds / exchanges using inventory management systems such as Niche and Orderhive.
- Process incoming shipments into the warehouse; completing accurate stock counts, checking against packing lists and recording and reporting any discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly wholesale order allocation bins ahead of incoming deliveries.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Maintain an organized and accountable paper trail for all documentation.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers working toward priorities and deadlines as requested.
- As required, operate warehouse vehicles and equipment in a safe and cautious manner.
- Maintain a high standard for the warehouse environment, ensuring the area is always kept clean and organized.
- Follow quality service and safety standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods. Previous experience with Orderhive, Shopify, ZenDesk, Freshdesk or Niche advantage.
- Forklift license advantage.
- Ability to work on your feet and lift heavy objects up to 25kg.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Must work well with others and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively by taking instructions and following through unsupervised.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to changing priorities.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and under pressure
- Friendly, professional and polite manner.
- Attention to detail and good with numbers.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude that thrives on getting the job done.
- Contact Name: Caroline Sgroia
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org