On-boarding Specialist - Customer Success
Posted 25 Aug 2020
Closes 24 Sep 2020
Groupee is the worlds first real-time, payment sharing platform. We are an app that allows multiple people to group funds so they can pay together. Wether it’s for a meal out with friends, bills with flatmates or a getaway with your crew, Groupee is the best way to pay together, so you never have to pay someone back.
As we are new to market, the success of our earliest users is mission critical to our success. We are looking for our next hire to help us ensure a flawless on-boarding experience for our new users, cultivating and growing the Groupee community.
Working from our sleek offices in Surry Hills (with the option to work remotely after you learn the ropes), you will be the key contact for Groupee to continually build a strong relationship with our growing user base.
You will be responsible for:
– A smooth on-boarding process of our new users
– Building a community of brand advocates
– Troubleshooting issues
– Collecting feedback to inform product improvements
and most importantly…
– Ensuring they are confident in making their first payment with ease.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
– Be a proactive, energetic communicator
– Have a keen interest in the payments technology space
– Have strong phone-based (and written) customer service skills. No call reluctance!
– Be comfortable in an ever changing, fast paced start-up environment
– Have knowledge of Zendesk platforms (desirable)
– Above all, be excited and passionate about providing an awesome customer experience end to end
We are very focused on cultural fit and want to hire people with growth potential, so if you are talented, but don’t have specific experience, that’s OK. We can teach talented people how to excel in a role, but we can’t teach people how to be talented!
NB: We expect all our staff to love our product, so the first question we ask applicants is how they find using Groupee. We will strongly preference candidates who have tried our platform before as it helps give context to our business needs.
Why don’t you try Groupee today? Download via the App Store or Google Play.
NB: This role will commence as a part time but has the potential to evolve into a full time role.