Office Manager & PA to Directors
Posted 16 Nov 2020
Closes 16 Dec 2020
The key responsibility of this role is anticipating business needs / problems and finding solutions. We are seeking someone to TAKE CHARGE and act as the funnel of the business to maintain the chaos of this fast paced environment. This role needs an incredibly proactive, passionate and motivated individual with dedication and drive. Based in our Melbourne office and reporting to our Directors and General Manager, your role will be to co-ordinate, manage and execute a varied range of tasks daily. This role requires someone who is forward thinking, autonomous, can create and stick to a strategy/plan and does not need a huge amount of overseeing and micro-managing.
*Please note, the below key responsibilities is only a starting point, as this role will evolve and grow with the business.
Office Management & Operations:
*Logistics and Co-ordination of the Business
- – Display key skills of initiative, autonomy, strength, ability to streamline and co-ordinate multiple moving parts, manage under a fast-paced environment, think forward and anticipate the needs of our Directors and General Manager.
- – Manage and oversee company communications between staff and talent both internal and external.
- – The glue between LMB Management and LMB Group – being able to prioritise and understand where the urgencylies between both businesses for Senior Staff.
- – Strong planning, organisational and decision-making skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects/activities simultaneously and to defined deadlines.
- – A keen eye for detail and organisation, with exceptional administration skills.
- – Ability to harness and maintain positive long-term relationships with clients and talent alike.
- – Experience in implementing dynamic organisational strategies with a communication style that is professional and influential.
- – Assisting with bookkeeping, co-ordination and management of business receipts, daily expenses and invoicing.
- – Ability and confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- – Sense of urgency with the ability to remain ‘unflustered’ under pressure.
- – An energetic and enthusiastic approach with a team-work ethic.
- – Assisting with all work preparation including but not limited to planning, scheduling, briefing and accountability for team member responsibilities.
- – Ability to write comprehensive and informative documents that are sent out to the LMB team, talent and clients.
Personal Assistance and Administration
- – Working with Directors to streamline all areas – both privately and professionally.
- – Facilitate both the large and small needs of LMB as a business and our Directors personally.
- – Be able to co-ordinate and control the day to day administration and organisation responsibilities of our Directors.
- – Maintaining Director Lily Baker’s full diary management.
- – General office organization and administration including filing, managing deliveries, keeping the chaos under control.
- – The ability to drive and willingness to work remotely if needed.
- – The intention to grow within the LMB team and aspire to progress within our agency.