Office Manager for PR/Marcomm’s/Events Agency Specialising in Arts, Entertainment & Festivals.
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 3 Sep 2019
Closes 3 Oct 2019
Top communications agency, Original Spin, are searching for a Multitalented Organiser to join the gang. Support a great team with strong organisation and administration – running the home front while working on an array of exciting projects such as Mardi Gras, Sydney Film Festival, Moonlight Cinema, Parkes Elvis Festival, Darwin Festival and much more.
- Be part of the team delivering communication and marcomm’s campaigns for world-class events and projects.
- Learn the ropes as you use your great organisational and data management skills to support project teams and be the captain of the mothership.
- Never be bored! No day is the same.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an organisational role (pr, marketing, events, sales highly regarded but not essential); as is university qualification;
- Excellent time management and administrative skills as you will be managing multiple tasks, including reports, CRMs, a roster of interns/junior staff, everything office, social media accounts and more;
- Excellent written & visual communications skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively;
- Strong attention to every detail/ a tendency to perfectionism;
- A ‘problem solving’ and pro-active approach; every problem has a solution and you can find it;
- Experience and competency with MS Excel is a must;
- Experience with CRM/ database management is highly regarded;
- The ability to prioritise, and perform to tight deadlines.
Given the nature of the industry – encompassing events, launches, festivals, filming/shooting etc -after hours and weekend work will be part of the gig from time to time.
You must be available to work FULL TIME and be Australian or hold a valid visa.
Original Spin is accredited to sponsor overseas skilled workers – please outline up front if this is something you wish to discuss.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter addressing the above requirements, attaching your resume to [email protected] dot com dot au. Visit originalspin.com.au for information on the agency.
NB: Resumes without cover letters addressing the key requirements will not be considered.
We will be in touch with suitable applicants to arrange an interview.