NSW Sales Representative - Casio Timepiece
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
NSW Sales Representative – Casio Timepiece
- Sales Rep for Global leading brands
- Fantastic Career Opportunity with growing company
- Ability to travel and manage your own business within Timepiece
Shriro Australia is a growing, innovative and successful manufacturer and distributor of the major consumer brands Everdure, Casio, Blanco, Omega, Omega Altise and Robinhood in the both the Australian and New Zealand markets.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career in Sales and work with one or the largest brands in the world?
Reporting directly to the National Sales and Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within your role whilst achieving huge results with global leading brands!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage retail accounts on a structured basis.
- Build strong and effective relationships with customers
- Develop sales strategies and implement senior management sales strategies for Sydney & Regional NSW.
- Practice opportunistic thinking, and maintain a strong result driven sales mentality
- Majority of time spent in this role is field based, with office time where required.
- Develop target lists for new customers and grow distribution within territory
- Ensure displays are always clean, with current product and P.O.S. on display in independent retail.
- All new products / updated product are communicated to all customer and their staff as quickly as possible.
- All promotional programs are clearly communicated to retail staff as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all aspects of their accounts (e.g. payments, credits, credit limits) are managed to cause minimal disruption to trade.
- Analysemarket share and implement sales strategies to increase market share.
- Call cycle and account planning guidelines are followed.
- Report on Competitor Activity in marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Sales Skill
- Strong business acumen
- Sales and Market analysis skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Well groomed and presented
- Results Driven
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Self motivated with initiative
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good Organisational skills
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to travel and operate autonomously
- Ability to show creative sales strategies.